Measures to support accessibility
DriveWealth employs formal accessibility quality assurance methods to ensure accessibility of their website content.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
DriveWealthis partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of drivewealth.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- USA & Canada: +1 800 461 2680
- International: +1 973 559 6750
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 15 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Postal Address: 15 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
The accessibility of drivewealth.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of drivewealth.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for drivewealth.com:
- Contact forms: Form field labels are not sufficiently descriptive because the fields are not labelled correctly in our current system. We are in the process of migrating to a more compliant forms provider. In the meantime, please send an email to [email protected] to get in contact with us.
- Job postings: The structure of each job posting is not programmatically conveyed because Improper markup was applied when entering the job data. We are in the process of manually fixing the markup of each job posting, and will work to ensure proper markup of future listings.
DriveWealth assessed the accessibility of drivewealth.com by utilizing the following approaches:
- Automated testing tools (axe DevTools, ANDI)
- Manual human review
This statement was created on 20 September 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.